This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technically sound Senior Android Engineer who will play a major role within the organization. As a Senior Android Engineer you will be working on enterprise level projects creating innovative mobile applications for an expanding service as a software organization offering exciting products to businesses. Due to on-going success and growth globally, the Senior Android Engineer will join an expanding team working with cutting edge technologies delivering exceptional quality applications.
To apply for the Senior Android Engineer role send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 244 9531 for more info.
What’s on offer:
Excellent Salary + Bonus + 26 days Holidays + VHI + Pension + many more…
Key Skills Required from the Senior Android Engineer:
• A high level of knowledge with Android frameworks
• An understanding of Android Design Systems (Material)
• Experience with Kotlin and Java
• Experience working with TDD and testing Frameworks
• An understanding of development principles and disciplines
• Ability to deliver complete user stories independently with high usability and quality
• Experience working in a larger team with code reviews and unit testing on mobile
• Experience in working with a cross functional team to define, design and ship new features.
Requirements for the Senior Android Engineer:
• 5 years’ experience in working in a Development role of which minimum of 3 years working on Android apps
• Strong knowledge of Android platforms and tools
• A passion for writing clean code
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (Lean/Kanban)
• Familiar with Agile process and development tools (Jira, Git)
• Experience with code coverage, static code analysis and CI systems
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)