We are recruiting a Senior .Net Developer for a company that has developed advanced patented technology for their industry leading by example. This exciting opportunity is for a highly motivated Senior .Net Developer who has extensive professional experience designing and developing Windows client applications using WPF based on the MVVM design pattern.
To apply for the Senior .Net Developer role send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 244 9531 for more info.
Senior .Net Developer’s main responsibilities:
• Work with their UX expert and designers to break down the requirements via story boards and personas into projects and development tasks. Note: the company uses Scrum and JIRA to manage the development cycle. Your experience and feedback will be vital at this juncture as they drive out the different user journeys and possibilities across the different platforms available.
• Design, development and maintenance of a number of WPF applications based on the MVVM design pattern.
Senior .Net Developer’s experience:
• Extensive experience in developing Windows client applications using WPF based on the MVVM design pattern, XAML, and WCF/Web API utilising the asynchronous programming model
• Experience of all stages of the SDLC
• Continuous integration and deployment, agile development methodologies, source control systems, code reviews
Requirements for the Senior .Net Developer role:
• 4+ years’ experience developing Windows applications using WPF based on the MVVM design pattern
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar
• 3+ years’ experience developing and consuming backend web services using SOAP and REST
• Deep understanding of the .Net platform and C#
• Databases - SQL Server
• O/RM Frameworks - Entity Framework, nHibernate
• Distributed version control software Git, Mercurial
• Experience writing and maintaining unit tests, and the various frameworks and tools used - nUnit, MsTest, rhinoMocks, Moq
• Build tools and frameworks Powershell, Nant, CI Frameworks (Jenkins, TeamCity)
• Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
• Experience using JIRA
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)