This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technically sound Lead UX Designer who is looking to take the next step in their career and deliver excellent product design by building and directing the team who do the design. As the Lead UX Designer you will be working on enterprise level projects for a tech giant which function as a SAAS provider offering exciting products to businesses. Due to on-going success and growth globally, the successful Lead UX Designer will join a growing team working with cutting edge technologies.
Benefits include: Bonus, Healthcare, 26 days holidays, Pension, educational assistance.
To apply for the Lead UX Designer role send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 244 9531 for more info.
Responsibilities of the Lead UX Designer:
• Lead your part of the product team of UI and UX designers.
• Work with your team to direct the design of the user experience and to maintain a programme of user research that will inform the team’s design work.
• Communicate with other Lead UX Designers to ensure a coherent experience across the whole product.
• Work with members of the Research team and Product Management teams to ensure the experience your team designs is aligned with our product strategy.
Requirements for the Lead UX Designer:
• Have 10+ years of experience as a UX designer.
• A portfolio that showcases your capabilities in UX process and interaction design.
• You have experience of designing for both web and mobile applications.
• Experience of managing a team of designers, directing their work, and developing their abilities through mentoring and coaching.
• You are comfortable with changing priorities, demands and timelines.
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)