Cloud Data Analyst Contract (Great Day Rate)
Our leading Financial client is looking for a highly proficient Cloud Data Analyst to support the growing demands of it's expanding workforce. As a Global Company, they offer ambitious candidates a fast-paced and challenging work environment with plenty of scope to progress your career to the next level. Competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
* Work with stakeholders in gathering business requirements for data migration.
* Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirement.
* Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration.
* Perform data profiling to understand anomalies, assess data quality and structure, content, relationships, and derivation rules of the data.
* Perform source system data analysis to manage source to target data mapping.
* Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
* Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
Skills and Experience:
* Strong academic background - Numerical Degree or equivalent higher-level qualification.
* 5+ years of experience in Data Analytics including AWS or Azure.
* Data wrangling / data transformation abilities across large, complex non-relational datasets using languages such as R, Python and SQL.
* Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver to agreed deadlines.
* Excellent communication and presentational skills.
* Driven, self-starter seeking a challenge and willingness to learn and contribute to the team.
* Ability to communicate effectively with the stakeholders.
* Self-motivated individual who can apply initiative to solve problems and improve work processes.
* High attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritise workload effectively with business needs in mind.
* Good communication skills and attitude to work.
* Professional approach.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.