Graphic Designer – Graduate Opportunity
Are you an imaginative design graduate with great Adobe CC skills? Want to work on major projects that have a local, regional and international reach? If so, this is an amazing opportunity to develop your career with a successful global business.
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team.
This is your chance to increase your experience and help shape the brand of a pioneering company that’s committed to improving health on a global scale.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating engaging content that effectively communicates our client’s brand.
Joining the Marketing Team, you will develop concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of both print and digital materials.
Additionally, you will:
- Work collaboratively on large-scale design projects
- Think creatively to produce new ideas
- Support the development of the brand and follow brand guidelines
- Liaise with printers and other suppliers to ensure production quality standards are maintained
- Ensure all work is completed to the required deadlines
To be considered, you will need:
- A degree (or equivalent) at grade 2:1 or above in a design related discipline
- To be fully familiar with major Adobe CC programs for both print and digital design
- Excellent typesetting skills
- A clear understanding of all forms of print
- The ability to work to deadlines, achieve project milestones and release dates
- An amazing portfolio
- A full, valid driving licence
As a Graphic Designer, you will be highly creative and innovative with excellent communication and presentation skills. Self-motivated and focused, you will also have a close attention to detail, brilliant time-management skills and organisation abilities.
To apply for the role of Graphic Designer (Graduate Opportunity), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Graphic Designer, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Designer, Creative Designer, Multimedia Designer, Graduate Graphic Designer, Graduate Designer, Trainee Artworker, Junior Creative Artworker, Junior Graphic Artist, Graphic Design.