Head of IT - Urgent
I'm working with an established local organisation who are experiencing a fantastic spell of growth and are looking for a Head of IT to lead a number of projects over the next 12 month period.
The role is looking for someone from a strong infrastructure and operations background with experience ideally across windows and Linux environments as well as AWS Cloud based infrastructure.
Over the next 12 months my client have a number of high profile projects to implement and the role of the Head of IT will be to provide leadership and guidance as well as occasionally helping in a hands on technical capacity. The successful candidate will plan, coordinate and supervise all activities within the technical environment, working closely with development and implementation teams as well as support and infrastructure.
Strong communication skills are a MUST have for this role with the ability to communicate easily with both senior management and team members.
* Proven track record of strong management and leadership.
* Experience leading multiple technical teams including applications support, development and infrastructure/operations.
* Experience working with Windows and Red Hat Linux.
* Hands on AWS experience.
* Experience managing multiple vendors.
* Experience managing a continuous improvement or Lean programme ideally with Lean Green belt certification.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills.
* Background in Telco would be highly desirable.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately as interviews will be conducted this week with the process moving incredibly quickly.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.