Tableau Developer Contract (Great Day Rate)
Our leading Financial Services client is actively recruiting for an experienced Tableau Developer to join their Business Analytics team based in Dublin for a 12 Month Contract.
The successful candidate will work on providing an industry leading analytics product to a global customer base and will be responsible for developing, customizing and delivering an innovative insight product.
* Responsible for the maintenance / development of the current client and internal Tableau dashboards.
* Project Management - Liaising with clients as to the requirements for their dashboards and ensuring the project is managed internally and delivered to the client on time.
* Ensuring that accuracy of the Tableau dashboards through granular checking of raw data.
* Ensuring the delivery of the weekly media reports to clients via tableau or excel.
* Providing commentary on the data / dashboards to the Account teams.
* Providing training support for the team and clients on how to effectively use their dashboards.
* Working with the management team to identify internal processes that could streamlined by deploying tableau. This would also apply to clients and any improvements that could be made.
The essential skills / attributes are:
* Significant experience of designing, developing and supporting Tableau reports and dashboards in desktop versions 10.3 and above, as well as either Tableau Server or Tableau Online (or both).
* Experience of designing reporting solutions and the ability to translate customer requirements into creative, innovative and highly effective reports / dashboards.
* An understanding of how insight can be delivered through Tableau in a powerful, intuitive manner.
* Excellent analytical skills, and the ability to understand a complex data model.
* Ability to lead workshops and drive out requirements for user stories.
* Ability to influence colleagues and end user stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectations.
* Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business teams, ensuring that responsibilities are clearly defined, communicated and agreed.
* Understanding of data quality and data modelling best practise.
* Previous experience of using Jira and Confluence.
* Experience of working with AWS Redshift data warehouse.
* Experience of working with Oracle or Postgresql databases.
* BA experience would be an advantage.
* SQL querying skills.
* DBA experience would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a productive individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. In this fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment the individual will be required to have an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.