Manual QA Engineer (Junior)
Our client is on a mission is to build highly available, scalable betting & trading technology. With offices in Cork, Guernsey, London and Toronto they provide this technology as part of a Group that has the vision of becoming the world's largest sports betting trading company.
They require a Manual QA Engineer with 1+ years of experience in Manual QA Testing to write and execute manual test cases and define and plan test cycles. This is a permanent opportunity in Cork city centre with great scope to progress and grow within the company.
This is an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a multi-billion-dollar industry with an excellent career path.
Job Reference Number: BBH14364
* Write and execute manual test cases
* Define and plan test cycles and ensure test quality
* Coordinate test activities across the Scrum Team and any other pertinent resources
* Liaise with development team members to ensure resolution of defects
* Produce reports of test progress status
* Relevant third level qualification
* 1 year + Manual QA Testing experience
* Experience working with Linux environments
* Experience with relational database systems e.g. Oracle, MySql
* Experience with scripting languages e.g. Shell scripting / Perl is an advantage
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Eligibility to live and work in Ireland
* Excellent written and spoken English
Perks of the job:
* Excellent salary and benefits
* Active Sports and Social Club
* Subsidised gym membership
* Free Food and Fresh Fruit Available
* …& lots more
Interested in this opportunity?
Upload your CV through our APPLY link and once clicked you will be able to upload your CV and enter contact details. We will review CV's within 24 hours and respond to suitable candidates ASAP.
We have sample CV templates and CV tips, which the recruiter will be happy to share with you!
More Information and Similar Roles
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +44 330 335 1710.
Job ID: BBBH14364