Linux Systems Administrator - Cork
A global player in the Security industry are currently looking to expand their Cork based team with the addition of a Linux Systems Administrator. As a Linux Systems Administrator you will be working with the NOC team providing Incident and Detection services.
You will be a key player in the critical infrastructure outages and resolve all issues as quickly as possible. With each incident appropriate tracking and improvements will be made to ensure that a similar occurrence does not happen.
You will be joining an innovate team that is highly dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic about cyber security. It will also allow you to have a hands-on approach and provide you with an innovative environment for continued education.
What you need as Linux Systems Administrator:
* A relevant university degree or equivalent years work experience
* 2+ years working experience with Linux O.S
* Preference of professional NOC working experience
* Excellent English communication skills
* Understanding of Network protocols
* Scripting knowledge in Bash/Python/Perl is advantageous
* Strong customer service skills
A competitive package is on offer with in house perks, company benefit plans, subsidised education.
If you are interested in the Linux Systems Administrator, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Keywords - Cork, Ireland, Linux, Security, Cyber, Networking, Cyber, Network Security, CCNA, CCNP, CISSP, CEH, Bash, Python, Perl,
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.