Quality Analyst (Ad Traffic Trust & Safety)
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Quality Analyst with 2+ years' experience in a similar role (Trust & Safety, Fraud Operations, Risk, Compliance) within the online advertising, online payments or ecommerce sectors
Initially on an 11-month contract, you will be solving complex problems across large data sets, bringing your analytical skills together with the power of our client's technology to find non-compliant/invalid activity.
Job Reference: BBBH 14344
* Analyse traffic/policy trends and spot abuse.
* Work directly with other members of your team to prevent complex abuse issues.
* Manually review flagged entities for abuse.
* Suggest enhancement on our operational workflows via process improvements.
* Conduct complex data analyses and identify needs and opportunities for new signals, automation, and workflow improvements.
* Drive solutions through analysis.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Fluent business English spoken and written
* At least 2 years' experience in a similar role (Trust & Safety, Fraud Operations, Risk, Compliance) within the online advertising, online payments or ecommerce sectors
* Familiarity with SQL/ MySQL or other querying languages such as Dremel
* Excellent web research skills
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, gym, swimming pool, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work with the latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
* 25 days' annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* A name like our clients on your CV will open doors in the future.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.