Project Manager (Daily Rate Contract) - Financial Services / Insurance
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The firm is based in Limerick. As Project Manager, you'll lead the design, planning and delivery of small-medium sized IT and/or business change projects from inception to project closure and deliver within agreed scope on time, budget and quality.
Daily Rates €350 - €450 P/D DOE.
* 5+ Years Project Management experience and an Insurance / Financial Services background
* Lead the initial scoping of the project to ensure business case, project objectives, deliverables and success measures are appropriately defined
* Determining when project risks and issues can be dealt with internally and where they need to be escalated to senior stakeholders
* Building strong relationships with project team members and other stakeholders, when there is no direct line management responsibility
* Effectively managing projects with limited resources and within a cost pressured environment
* Effectively balancing long and short-term objectives to meet agreed timescales within an environment of change
* Apply project management tools and techniques appropriately, to effectively manage the project to successful delivery
* Successfully secure appropriate resources for the project at the outset and maintain this throughout the project to ensure projects are adequately resourced
* Produce high quality project documentation, including plans, actions, decisions, risks, issues, incidents and governance in line with the project objectives to ensure successful delivery
* Identify and actively manage stakeholders throughout the project to ensure project sponsor, steering group and other stakeholders are kept informed of project progress
* Work within the defined project governance framework to ensure risks and issues associated with the project are appropriately recorded and monitored
* Develop a network of contacts internally and externally to draw on and share best practice of project management
* Conduct project reviews to ensure projects are formally closed, reviewed and that lessons learned are captured and actioned as appropriate
* Agile / Waterfall Methodology Experience
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.