Service Delivery Manager (Cloud Services) required for a multinational healthcare business based in West Dublin. The role will work with the Head of Infrastructure, and will be responsible for the transition of IT services to the Cloud and the on-going delivery of these services. This will include design, delivery and standardisation of IT policies and procedures across the business.
This is a multifaceted role that requires strong relationship management, direct line management, project management and broad technical understanding of Microsoft and Cloud technologies.
· Work closely with the senior IT leadership team to determine strategy and approach of future business services, End-User environment, and evolution of emerging technologies into service portfolio.
· Developing and managing strategic vendor and partnership relationships for critical IT cloud services for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
· Manage the L3 technical team (3 people) who oversee design, support and implementation of Active Directory, E-Mail solutions, Cloud based services and hosting platforms of critical systems.
· Ensure IT services delivered by Group IT and 3rd parties are delivered within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
level qualification with 6+ years experience within an IT service delivery role
· Experience having designed and Implemented a Service Delivery framework/strategy including SLA development and Metrics/Processes/Reporting
· Sufficient technical understanding of Microsoft and Cloud technologies to converse in a meaningful way with L3 engineering team
· People Manager – direct line management and experience working with stakeholder groups and 3
parties– having experience and gravitas to challenge and push back
· ITIL certified
· Base salary of €80-90K
· 15% Bonus
· 25 days Annual Leave
· Pension contribution of up to 10%