This is a permanent position. The role will be based on site with one of our clients in Dublin City Centre. We are looking for an on-site engineer to provide support for core network technologies. The role is based on customer premises in Dublin city centre and there are four people on the team in total. The team support a 1500+ user base in a managed services environment.
- LAN and WLAN (issue troubleshooting, device configuration and monitoring, routing and switching)
- Anyconnect Security/ 802.1x and related network security; day-to-day security management using Cisco ISE and Cisco Stealthwatch
- Anyconnect VPN
- Unified Communications (VoIP desk and soft phones, call centre, VC, IM)
- Mobile Device Management
- Managed Print service
Skills & Experience
- Cisco CCNA certification or higher
- Experience supporting a complex, highly secure network environment
- Additional training will be provided
- Self-starter, keen learner and experience dealing with people of all levels of an organisation
- Due to the profile of this client, all potential employees will be required to undergo a Garda vetting process
- Core support hours are between 8am – 6.30pm on a rota basis.
- Some out-of-hours work might be required