This is a permanent position based at our City West, Dublin HQ. We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer who wants to grow and develop. Ongoing certification and training in different areas of Cisco specialisation will be available.
- Participate in design, deploy, implement, and test activities related to new WiFi deployments, network upgrades, and technology/platform evaluations.
- Cisco wireless LAN / LAN WLAN configuration.
- Configuration of Wireless Security Platforms, including intrusion prevention and clean access solutions.
- Provide input to enterprise network design standards and maintain documentation.
- Create technical design documents and implementation plans.
- Conduct wireless site surveys utilising spectrum analysis technologies, recommend and implement corrective action.
- Generate report using CPI (WIFI Heat maps, Performance reports)
- Experience in Wireless Core Networks
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years’ plus experience with enterprise wireless
- Experience with Cisco Networks
- Strong experience with Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Points
- Knowledge of CPI – Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Strong understanding of WLAN technologies, network management, and security, including 802.11 b/g/n/ac standards and industry best practices.
- Experience implementing high-density WiFi solutions.
- Fundamental knowledge of security protocols and authentication (WPA2, EAP-TLS, 802.1x, AAA) and hands-on experience with RADIUS infrastructure (ClearPass, ISE).
- Experience deploying QoS in LAN/WLAN environments in support of multimedia and voice applications.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and site-survey tools including Wireshark, Air Magnet, Ekahau Site Survey.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, frequently changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and documentation skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence across multiple teams.
- Experience working in a dynamic, flexible environment.
- Ideally but not necessarily Certified Wireless Network Professional (CWNP) Program certifications
- CCNP – Wireless or CCIE – Wireless
- 2+ years of experience with AAA and identity-based access solutions for WLAN deployment
- Car Owner