IT Systems Engineer required for permanent position with cutting-edge technology company in the IFSC, Dublin city centre. The successful IT Systems Engineer will join an international team providing IT infrastructure support to systems and users in the Dublin and overseas offices.
As a Systems Administrator you will have considerable experience with Active Directory and Vmware. There's an IT Security element to the role so experience with ISO27001 and / or Security certifications, such as CISSP, are a real advantage as is knowledge of MAC.
Why would you be interested?
- Starting salary circa €55,000
- Benefits package that includes pension, health insurance for family, dental plan plus much more
- Great location and work environment
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in an agile environment
What will you do?
- Provide onsite IT infrastructure support including network devices, storage and virtualisation
- IT security responsibility to include daily review of security logs and maintaining patch level of systems and firewalls
- Provide deskside support to local users
- Support and configure new hires through the on boarding process
- Install, configure, and support the LANs, remote users, and Internet systems
- Update & create support documentation and helpdesk knowledgebase
What do you need?
- 5+ years experience in Infrastructure support - Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator
- Windows Server (Active Directory & Exchange)
- Network support (routers, VPN, firewalls)
- IT Security experience / certification (an advantage)
- Knowledge of Linux and / or Mac (an advantage)
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.