We are recruiting a Software Engineer for a global leader in management consulting that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation. The successful Software Engineer will help shape and support software solutions and contribute to architectural solutions across the full technology stack from database to analytics to web interfaces.
Benefits include competitive salary, health & wellness benefits, career progression, training and continuous improvement, international travel opportunities, great pension, share purchase scheme, great locations around the world, culture of flexible working, from home, office…
To apply for the Software Engineer role, send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 5367384 for more info.
Required for the Software Engineer role:
• Experience with several programming languages, different programming paradigms, and operating systems.
• A passion for technology. Open source contributions are great to see but not required.
• Exposure to all stages of a project life-cycle.
• Initiative and the ability to drive things forward on your own.
• Ability to handle multiple workstreams and prioritize accordingly.
• Commitment to delivering value and helping clients succeed.
Experience with some of the below technologies:
• Back-end, or database development.
• SASS, LESS, PostCSS.
• Python, NumPy, Pandas, Spark, PySpark, Jupyter Notebooks, R, Scala, Kafka.
• Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Redshift, S3, MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
• Docker, Rancher, Jenkins, Chef.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)