Business Development Associate in Cork
This is a permanent role based in our Cork Office. Working closely with and supporting one of our Senior Account Managers this role gives an excellent opportunity to learn and develop. This role has every opportunity of growing into a Client Facing Sales role in the future.
You will need to have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, have excellent communications skills and be strong in building and developing relationships both internally and externally with clients and partners.
- Accompanying the Senior Account Manager on client meetings
- Assisting the Senior Account Manager with tender responses
- Dealing with customer queries, updating customers on order status and delivery arrangements
- Ownership of deal registrations plus monitoring/updates/extensions/renewals – Cisco, PAN, Dell/EMC, etc.
- Learn how to use vendor tools for quote creation and e-learning
- Quote generation for Sales/Pre-Sales
- Quote requests from distribution for Sales/Pre-Sales
- Vendor reports
- CRM updates/Reporting
- Delivery management – Order updates. This involves phone and email conversations direct with our key customer contacts
- Sourcing, qualifying and generating leads by making outbound cold calls with the ability to remain upbeat from call-to-call.
- Generating via research potential new business opportunities
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Cold calling to generate new business leads
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous or current cold calling experience
- Motivated, enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on own initiative
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Passionate about Information Technology