Job code 448
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers' IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us - you will work with the best people, use the most up-to-date technologies, and solve the most challenging customer problems.
Skills & Requirements
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent experiences.
* 2 years of experience in a similar role
* In depth knowledge of Linux internals/sysadmin
* Experience of networking and network design
* Hands on experience with a number of programming and scripting languages (preferably Java or Python)
* Ability to analyse and troubleshoot issues effectively
* Experience with or knowledge of configuration management tools
* Proficient in the use of build tools and the Git version control system
* Experience of cloud technologies is an advantage, preferably OpenStack
* Understanding of network topologies and design
* Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.