upto £80,000 + 10% Bonus + benefits
HPKonnect is delighted to be working with one of the UK's most loved e-commerce brands, and the world leader in a field that retails in the £billions annually. They are searching for an experienced Senior iOS engineer to work alongside a talented team of developers. You will be developing new features and build further on an advanced iOS app that uses Swift, clean Architecture and TDD. You will be part of the team that ensures the app is constantly evolving and expanding to ensure it stays at the top of its game and both retains its status and popularity as the Worlds no 1!
This international company is also one of the UK’s most loved e-commerce brands as well as the world leader in its field that retails in the £billions annually. They have brand new offices in central London which offers state of the art tech and a typical funky London tech environment.
You will be paid well and be given a plethora of benefits, including an annual bonus, pension scheme, private medical healthcare, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, and Life Assurance. The team socializes regularly. They offer an open and honest environment and actively engage in employee feedback to continue to strive for the best environment possible for its staff.
**EU applicants welcome **
As Senior iOS Engineer you will:
- At least 4 years’ commercial iOS development experience
- Excellent working knowledge implementing SOLID principles
- Have a passion for developing high-quality iOS apps that have a real customer focus
- Believe in the importance of testing at all levels and be a strong advocate of Test Driven Development
- Work within an Agile environment (daily stand-ups, weekly planning meetings)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree or above (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience of Unit testing/TDD
- Commercial experience of using Swift
- SOLID experience and knowledge of MVVM very much sought after
- Any experience with image manipulation and memory management would be a bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.