upto €75,000 + 5% Bonus + benefits
HP|konnect is delighted to be working with one of the giants of the tech world. They are searching for an experienced Senior Android engineer who must have experience of working with React Native (commercially or professionally) to work alongside a talented team of developers. You will be part of a Greenfield project for one of their clients that is currently in its very early stages. The project will allow their client to provide a superior customer experience and engage their customer base with a sophisticated travel management application. The team is heavily involved in defining the product’s UI and UX, writing readable code and as Senior Developer, you will help drive this.
This international company is renowned for powering the apps of some of the biggest Airlines and Travel management companies in the world. They have a successful established tech Team based in central Dublin.
The team is highly collaborative and you will interact equally with QAs Automation engineers and designers to get this project off the ground. You will be paid well and be given a plethora of benefits, including an annual bonus, pension scheme, private medical healthcare, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, and Life Assurance. The team socialises regularly.
**EU applicants welcome **
As Senior Android Engineer you will:
- At least 4 years’ commercial Android development experience
- Excellent working knowledge implementing SOLID principles
- React Native experience is absolutely essential- this can have been gained in a professional or personal capacity
- Work within an Agile environment (daily stand-ups, weekly planning meetings)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree or above (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience of Unit testing
- SOLID experience and knowledge of MVVM very much sought after
- Good knowledge of GIT and continuous integration tools would be a bonus!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.