Quality Assurance Engineer
A digital transformation solution company that uses big data and analytics to deliver detailed insights into business operations is recruiting an experienced QA Engineer to join their team based in Cork city to develop and execute test cases and ensure the product reaches the level of perfection.
To apply for the Quality Assurance Engineer role, send your CV to colleen.quigley(a)solasit.ie or call Colleen on 01 5367381 for more info.
You as a QA Engineer will:
• Write, review and execute comprehensive manual test cases and test plans.
• Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
• Maintain and expand upon existing technical documentation such as test plans and test cases, for products and solutions.
Required for the QA Engineer:
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Excellent debugging and problem breakdown skills.
• Experience in testing mobile applications.
• A good understanding of the Defect Management Process.
• Follow up on day to day issues and set priorities for self.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Review test artefacts with QA and development team members.
• Expertise in performing different types of testing UAT, Manual, Automated, Regression.
• Comfortable using iPads, iPhones, Android Tablet and Smartphones.
• Familiarity with NFC and iBeacon technology is a bonus.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)