IT Systems Administrator
An Irish insurance company based in South Dublin that provides personal insurance products online, including motor, home, health, life, pet and travel insurance is looking for an IT Systems Administrator. They operate in a dynamic and energising environment with great career opportunities within the team.
You will provide extraordinary customer service & technical excellence in line with the ITIL methodology. In the day to day operation, you will lead by example; tracking key metrics, and providing higher level support to frontline helpdesk staff. As part of a team, you will handle incident and problem management and perform trend analysis to root out recurring issues.
To apply for the IT Systems Administrator role send your CV to helen.gillbanks(@)solasit.ie or call Helen on 01 536 7388 for more info.
The requirements for the IT Systems Administrator role are:
• Over 3 years’ experience in both Windows and Linux server’s administration.
• A degree in IT, preferably Computer Science BSc or equivalent.
• Experience in working as a member of a team within an ITIL aligned support function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• ITIL Foundation certification or greater.
• Proven excellence in service management: incident & problem management, ticket resolution.
You as an IT Systems Administrator will:
• Participate in managing and maintaining complex ongoing change to our high availability systems.
• Manage a busy and dynamic 24x7 online business platform.
• Provide second and third level expertise for multiple technologies: web and application servers, virtualisation, cloud computing, networking.
• Maintain and grow ITIL processes for all aspects of service management.
• Liaise with managed service partners and suppliers and optimize their delivery performance.
• Support our security controls analyst, undertaking & improving execution of security controls.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)