Senior IT Field Engineer / Team Lead required for permanent position by leading IT Services Provider in Dublin city centre. The successful Senior IT Field Engineer / Team Lead will provide 3rd Level infrastructure support to established clients across Dublin both remotely and onsite. Reporting directly into the CEO you will also supervise the Helpdesk and Field teams with regards to SLA adherence and Account Management.
This is not a pure Field role and you will likely spend half your time inhouse. This opportunity will suit an experienced Systems Engineer who is looking to move into a consultancy / management type position.
Why would you be interested?
- Salary up to €60,000
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance, pension, bonus
- Easily commutable (beside Luas line)
- Work with large client list and varied tech stack
- Company car provided
What will you do?
- Provide 3rd level/escalation support to clients, remotely and on-site.
- Manage clients’ infrastructure projects to successful completion
- Liaise with the client, internal contacts and third-party suppliers.
- Provide consultancy support to the Technical Director during the project requirements phase.
- Supervise Helpdesk team and ensure SLA adherence
- Act as point of escalation for team of Field Engineers
What do you need?
- 5+ years experience in IT Support - Systems Administration, Systems Engineer, Field Support, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge in Windows Server, Networking (switches, routers, firewalls), Backup solutions, virtualisation (Vmware, Hyper-V, Citrix) and Cloud-based applications (O365, SharePoint, Azure, AWS)
- Experience working within SLA environment
- Previous Team Lead or Management experience an advantage
- Full Clean Driver's License
- Exceptional client-facing / communication skills
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.