BI Developer - Tableau/Alteryx Contract (Great Day Rate)
Our leading client is looking for a results-focused BI Developer to support the growing demands of it's expanding workforce. As an innovative Irish company, they offer ambitious candidates a fast-paced and challenging work environment and plenty of scope to progress your career to the next level.
* Analyse and Develop big data sets to produce new insight using some or all of Microsoft SQL Database, R, Python, Tableau or Alteryx.
* Develop new analytics using tools such as Tableau or Alteryx.
* Prepare daily and weekly reports for both internal and external stakeholders
* Drive improvements through the design and implementation of robust processes that improve the businesses understanding of our customer and how we convert.
* Reviewing daily, weekly, monthly performance metrics and recommend changes/improvements in both the reporting and process
* Measuring ROI/Impacts of A/B tests being run and turning the results into actionable information consumable by other team members and senior management (including Executive committee level)
* Respond to ad hoc information requests from other members of the Strategic Business teams alongside the Senior Management, and Executive team - accuracy and timeliness are key.
* Responsible for the preparation, analysis and presentation of key business metrics
* Conduct research and analysis into the primary drivers of conversion, partner performance, CRM campaigns and special offers
* Perform in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, results-based environment.
* Build and maintain excellent relationships across multiple business functions including the Data Science, Product & Technology and Finance
* 4+ years' experience in a BI Developer role working with systems such as Microsoft SQL Database, Tableau, R, Python or Alteryx.
* Data manipulation and extraction skills are essential, using SQL, R or Python.
* Expert in MS Office Excel and Tableau/Alteryx.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are essential.
* Ability to work with large complex datasets to derive insight and analysis and present it to non-experts in a highly visual format.
* Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and the ability and motivation to get things done.
* Experience with data warehouse technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server.
* Time management and prioritisation skills
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.