realTime Recruitment is on the lookout out for 3 incredible Business Analyst’s to join one of Irelands leading Banks for a contract role based in Dublin City Centre for an initial 6-month period.
6 points about the role!
· Support and ensure the development and business processes are robust
· Facilitate process mapping sessions with business lead / design lead/ product owner and on your own.
· Recording of all sessions, reviews including risks, controls and data objectives.
· Help and coach new users on mapping and bank standards.
· Provide demonstrations to key stakeholders
Effortless key skills we are looking for:
· The ability to talk to stakeholders including internal business partners
· Previous experience working on a PSD2 project would be highly advantageous but not essential
· Experience working in the fraud department of retail banking would be beneficial
· The ability to manage multiple priorities
· To have the skills to manage expectations
· To manage and monitor progress
Why should you be interested in working as a Business Analyst for this company:
· Competitive day rate
· Good company culture and amazing atmosphere
· Centrally located and easy to get to!
· Proximity to public transport
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. 01-6520652 or send your C.V to email@example.com