realTime Recruitment is on the lookout for an impecible QA Automation Engineer for one of our biggest clients. Based in South Dublin, this software company is using the latest cutting-edge technology and innovation to remain one of the most sought-after workplaces in Ireland. I promise you'd want to be apart of this exciting company! This is a full time, permenant position, Monday - Friday.
Your Job Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain automation frameworks for back end API's and web applications
• Work with the QA team to develop their Automation framework
• Work with the product, design, QA and operations team.
• Drive the automation initiative to streamline the QA process
• Help drive the release of products
• To execture both automated and manual tests
4 important points we are looking for in a Candidate:
• 2+ years in an Automation role
• Write automated tests using C#, Selenium Webdriver2
• Excellent knowledge in back end technoligies.
• To have the ability to drive the product through communication and make important decisions.
Why should I be interested in this QA Engineer role?
• Competitive salary and benefits package on offer. (Not to be missed)
• Good company culture, attitude and atmosphere.
• Work with supportive and collaborative co-workers
• Proximity to public transport - 4 minute walk to the luas and bus routes.
• Impressive bounus package
If you would like to discuss this brilliant career opportunity and would like to pursue an exciting new challenge, please call Andrea Williams in realTime Recruitment on 01-652 0652. Alternatively, you can send your CV in strictest confidence to email@example.com
What are you waiting for? Don't miss out!