Systems/Network Administrator – Dublin
To support the continued growth of the company, we are currently recruiting for a System/Network Administrator in our Dublin office. This is a full-time permanent position offering tremendous potential to highly motivated individuals.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Windows Server 2008-2012 infrastructure management
- Daily administration and support of AWS, JIRA, Office365, Google Apps
- Network administration including, but not limited to, switching, routing, VPNs, Wifi, firewalls
- VM lifecycle management including provisioning, monitoring, decommissioning XenServer hosts and VMs (including OpenSuSE, Ubuntu, CentOS and Windows guests)
- Management of various Cloud-based applications
- Linux systems administration
- Apply OS patches and upgrades, and upgrade admin tools and utilities
- Run periodic performance reports to support capacity planning
- Perform ongoing performance tuning and resource optimisation as required
- Directly supporting local and remote Offices globally including support on Laptops, Desktops (Windows, OSX, Ubuntu)
- Support of Printer, Telephones, Conference facilities such as lifesize and other such items
Skills and experience:
- Experience with Linux & Windows systems administration and management.
- Experience with administration of AWS (Amazon Web Services) and JIRA
- Network management and administration and configuration experience (Cisco / Spiceworks / Unifi / HP / Aruba)
- VM administration (XenServer / AWS preferably)
- Good Experience of the following networking protocols: VPN (IPsec & OpenVPN), SSH, LDAP, SNMP, SIP, SMTP, DHCP & DNS, IPtables + Firewalls
- Experience of some of the following application software required: Apache, Postfix, Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix, Spiceworks, Active Directory, DFS, XenServer, VMware, Elastix
- Experience with the following Cloud applications desirable: Google Apps, Sharepoint, JIRA, Gitlab, Office365, Remedy Force
- Support the management of Vendors and suppliers
- Exposure to disaster recovery/backup procedures
- Internet security and virus protection
- 1-3 years experience
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Chinese language also an advantage
- Willingness to travel to other office locations
Salary commensurate with experience.
OpenJaw Technologies is an equal opportunities employer. If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
No agency calls, please.