Application Support Engineer - Dublin
To facilitate the continued growth of OpenJaw Technologies we are currently recruiting for an Application Support Engineer in our Dublin office, who will join a small team tasked with supporting our customers. This is a demanding and rewarding role that requires a broad skillset. This is a permanent position offering tremendous potential to highly motivated individuals who wish to work with the latest XML, SQL and Internet technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively handle incoming customer issues and bugs in a considerate and timely manner.
- Record all customer interaction in the Issue Tracking System.
- Ensure response and resolution of issues within agreed SLA.
- Spot trends in customer issues to highlight to appropriate team/s.
- Consult with development and product teams to resolve complex issues.
- Assist with maintenance of hosted customer applications.
- Provide 24*7 on-call cover as per rota.
- Genuine interest in customer support and the varied nature of the work (no two days are the same).
- Previous experience in customer support by email, chat and/or phone.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise around the following solutions: BMC Remedyforce suite & ancillary technologies
- Comfortable explaining technical problems concisely and clearly.
- Solid understanding of computer science principles.
- Working Server knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems and Database systems.
- Good analysis, troubleshooting, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure and changing environments.
- Familiarity with XML technologies and/or travel technology systems an advantage.
Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com
OpenJaw Technologies is an equal opportunities employer. No agency calls, please.