Our client is a young, dynamic and highly successful company who hold the number one position in automated marketing for Social Media. Their success to date is simply staggering but reflects the quality of their ground breaking technology which is the most innovative available on the market. Due to ongoing expansion into new markets they are looking to expand their world class development team.
- Work with developers to optimize applications for performance and scale
- Maintenance of the whole cloud infrastructure on AWS, monitoring and acting pro-actively to mitigate any issue.
- Plan and delivery high available services that guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness of the services shared by the microservices and applications
- Integration of the builds with the deployment processes
- Creation of automated scripts to spin our legacy servers using ansible scripts and AWS auto-scaling groups.
- Main application deployment verification, validation and deployment.
- Monitoring of external services (Sendgrid, Google API calls, Logz.io)
- Performance monitoring of servers and application
- Operation of Kubernetes cluster
- Build and operate CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Adjustment on docker configs for development environments
- Identifying bottlenecks in the development process and implement solutions
- Ensure we are releasing code safely, securely and frequently
- Build and maintain observability and alerting across application and infrastructure
- Automation of manual tasks using scripting and application development
- Investigate and adopt new technologies/tools are needs arise
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Modern facilities
- Structured work load
- Be part of an exciting journey with lots of possibilities, challenges and career development This is a truly amazing opportunity to join a dynamic tech company on a journey to global dominance in their sector.
All candidates must have full working status and fluent English.