My client based in Dublin is a digital agency and is looking for a Project Manager. The Project Manager will plan and manage a wide variety of cutting edge projects for well-known brands.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
• Generate and plan schedules for all of the company’s digital projects and SLA work.
• Oversee all project documentation for accuracy and signoff e.g. product specification, meeting minutes, change requests etc.
• Lead the PM team and offer guidance with decision-making and personal development.
• Manage the hiring process for the design, development and operations teams i.e. liaise with recruiters, screen applications and be part of the interview team.
• Work across all teams throughout the project lifecycle to guarantee that activities support overall project goals and the company's business objectives.
• Control scope, budget, schedule and RAID for projects.
The Project Manager should have:
• Project management background, with experience in operations.
• Excellent attention to detail and trouble-shooting skills.
• Be able to build and maintain strong client relationships.
• Proven experience leading teams, and continuously improving success driven metrics.
It is desirable for the Project Manager:
• Have some working knowledge of GDPR and information security
• Be familiar with Microsoft Office, Jira, Invision
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)