RPA Developer – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Retail Banks!
RPA Developer Role and Responsibilities:
- Building RPA solutions
- Analysing business needs
- Performing architecture, design and review of development policies
- Managing system development and maintenance activities
What you need:
- 12+ years’ development experience (Microsoft or Java)
- A minimum of 3 years hands on RPA development experience
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Audrey McDonnell on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.