Graduate Business Intelligence Developer
Do you want to kickstart your career in one of Dublin's most exciting start ups? You will catipult your career to the next level by getting an amazing range of technical experience! You will be part of a small team where you can grow and progress at a rapid rate! You will also avail of the amazing opportunity to get certified in a range of skills!
My client, one of Dublin's most exciting start up companies, is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst to develop BI reporting suites to their clients and provide insight to client service managers that will help to develop and grow existing Clients business
* Quickly develop a strong understanding & knowledge of the business data requirements
* Work closely with the Account Management teams and business developers to intimately understand client requirements, demonstrate capabilities, and capture insights
* Manipulate data from multiple sources to provide analysis, findings and recommendations. Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data
* Draw upon a full range of reporting software features to design, develop, enhance and support visualisations including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports that explain what happened and why
* Present timely, compelling, fact-based reports outlining trends & patterns
* Demonstrate the commitment to quality of data
* Be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar discipline.
* Have experience in data analytics ideally with a broad range of modern data science and analytics tools
* 1 years' experience preparing and creating robust data models
* Proficient in SQL. MS Access would be an advantage
* 1+ years of experience developing Tableau. PowerBI or other Business Intelligence applications would be an advantage
* Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
* Experience in an Analytical or Insight role
* Uses initiative, is innovative and creative
* Strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
* Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who is excited by data and creating dashboards on a range of visualisation tools! You will progress at a rapid rate and become highly skilled in a short space of time!
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.