IT Helpdesk Engineer
Dublin 18, Co. Dublin
Our client utilises the industry’s best technologies to provide businesses with unparalleled network connectivity services. Due to continued expansion, they’re looking for an IT Helpdesk Engineer to join their team.
If you’re an analytical IT helpdesk professional seeking your next challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your existing abilities with an award-winning business.
Dedicated to investing in their teams, our client offers excellent development and progression prospects and a fast-paced, engaging environment in which to excel.
As the IT Helpdesk Engineer, you will support the successful delivery of IT projects and provide a high level of support to customers.
In this key role, you’ll communicate with customers in a professional manner and strive to resolve issues as quickly as possible. You’ll escalate problems when required, adhere to best practice and maintain a range of documentation.
To be considered, you will need:
- At least four years’ experience in an IT helpdesk environment
- Strong experience of Microsoft desktop applications, including Windows, Office and/or Outlook
- Proven experience in dealing directly with users on a wide variety of IT-related issues
- Strong Server and PC build and deployment experience
- VMware experience, including managing and deploying servers in a virtualised environment
- SAN storage experience in deploying and managing storage infrastructure
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers and/or the Azure platform
- Deep Active Directory knowledge
- Knowledge of anti-virus and networking (ideally including a certification)
- An understanding of Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365 migration
- Excellent documentation skills
As the IT Helpdesk Engineer, you’ll be a proactive self-starter with a strong customer focus. Adaptable and focused, you’ll also be able to work well under pressure and effectively prioritise your workload.
To apply for the role of IT Helpdesk Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: IT Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, IT Support Analyst, Service Desk Engineer, Technical Support.