A leading provider of software solutions based in Dublin is looking for a Frontend Developer to join their team. You will be working on the highest quality product amongst its competitors in an exciting growing industry.
To apply for the Frontend Developer role send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 536 7384 for more info.
You as a Frontend Developer will:
• Taking ownership of all aspects of our JS applications.
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Creating website layout/user interfaces following HTML/CSS best practices.
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
• Specifications gathering and refining requirements based on technical needs.
• Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them day-to-day.
• Use Vue.js, Docker, yarn, high standards, unit testing, and other leading-edge technologies.
The requirements for the Frontend Developer:
• Proven working experience in web programming, in particular, JS (PHP is a bonus).
• Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
• Good understanding of how web applications work including security, best development practices, standard tooling, etc.
• Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis skills.
Strong empowering culture, good team environment, and you can choose your own working hours.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)