A leading provider of software solutions based in Dublin is looking for a PHP Developer to join their team. You will be working on the highest quality product amongst its competitors in an exciting growing industry.
To apply for the PHP Developer role send your CV to shane.carton(a)solasit.ie or call Shane on 01 536 7384 for more info.
You as a PHP Developer will:
• Taking ownership of all aspects of our PHP applications, including code quality, technology and stack, testing, performance and scaling.
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Creating website layout/user interfaces in line with HTML/CSS best practices.
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
• Gathering and refining specifications and requirements.
• Use DDD in PHP, Docker, composer/yarn, the PSRs, unit testing, and other leading-edge techs and standards.
The requirements for the PHP Developer:
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
• Proven experience in web programming, particularly PHP and JS.
• A solid understanding of web applications.
• Knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
Strong empowering culture, good team environment, and you can choose your own working hours.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)