A leading Multinational based in Central Limerick that provides solutions to investment, operations and compliance teams is actively looking to expand their current Development team and looking to hire a .Net Software Engineer in a cutting-edge technical environment.
The successful .Net Software Engineer will be working within an initial team of 11 in Technology (7 Developers, 1 DBA, 1 Business Analyst, 1 Project Management and Director / COO). If you are looking to take that next step to enhance your career, this is a great opportunity.
Benefits Include: Bonus/Pension/Healthcare/Life Cover excellent salary on offer
To apply for the .Net Software engineer role send your CV to John.Egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more info.
The requirements for the .Net Software Engineer role are:
• Degree in computer science or equivalent.
• Experience with .NET 3.5 or later, C#, ASP.NET (3.5, 4.0, 4.5)
• T-SQL experience, SQL Server 2008 essential, 2012 preferred.
• Experience with Agile development practices. Scrum preferred.
• Experience using OOD and UML
• Experience with JSON
• Web Services, XML, REST
• Experience with performance tuning.
• 3 years’ experience implementing features in applications by leveraging design patterns.
• Development of SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) packages preferred.
• Strong documentation and communication skills.
• Experience with unit, system, user acceptance and use case testing.
• Experience using version control, ideally Visual Studio Team Foundation System (TFS)
- JQuery, JQuery UI
- Kendo UI
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)