I have a great opportunity for a Product Manager in a company at the early stages of a new digitisation strategy. This role gives the opportunity for the successful Product Manager to be involved in the development of this new capability.
The Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the Head of Product to deliver the product roadmap and working with the Board of Management to find resolutions to business problems.
To apply for the Product Manager role, send your CV to John.Egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more info.
Some of the main responsibilities of the Product Manager are:
• Cooperate with stakeholders to create a domain focused product strategy and product roadmap
• Lead teams to deliver to product backlogs and product releases
• Embed customer/market insights into the product process at all stages
• Deliver projects and features on the product roadmap
• Use proper expertise and tools to enhance the efficiency of the process including feature tracking and progress reporting
The requirements for the Product Manager role are:
• At least 5 years’ experience in a product management role
• Proven track record of using Product and technology to deliver exceptional business benefits and improving the customer experience
• Demonstrated ability to challenge and balance multiple priorities
• Experience with Agile methodologies with focus on delivering customer value
It is desirable from the Product Manager:
• Experience in Insurance / Financial services or other regulated environments
• IT or technical knowledge or qualification would be an advantage
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)