Infrastructure Engineer, Permanent, Dublin West
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading food manufacturers.
Infrastructure Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Member of Infrastructure support team, delivering Infrastructure related projects across the group.
- Support group infrastructure related problems, troubleshoot, work through solutions, implement fix and support until environment is stable.
- Work with onsite support to ensure production infrastructure related issues are dealt with quickly for operational purposes.
- Work with team members to review current group infrastructure environment and propose solutions
- Work with suppliers to ensure proper execution of specifications and support implementation of IT projects
- Identify patterns in system issues and raise issues to IT management (as appropriate)
- Maintain knowledge and support of existing infrastructure while open to new technologies and methodologies i.e. Cloud platforms and ITIL
What you need:
- Ability to plan, implement, test, and troubleshoot system infrastructure and related software
- Understands development methodologies, database & systems architecture concepts, and fully conversant in technologies
- Strong skills in VMWare, Dell infrastructure components, networking (Wan & Lan) connectivity and backup & recovery solutions
- Technical Design process and models
- Strong oral and written communications
- Problem solving/analytical skills, tools and techniques
- Effective decision-making skills
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a similar Infrastructure role.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €50,000 - €60,000
Competitive package including: Pension, bonus, Insurance
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.