Our client based in Dublin city centre is currently looking for an experienced Information Security Engineer with 7+ years experience.
• Perform security monitoring, security and data/logs analysis, and forensic analysis, to detect security incidents.
• Assist in incident responses.
• Investigate and utilize new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implement improvements.
What you need:
• Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), or equivalent
• Experience responding to security incidents
• Experience in analysing disparate data sources using industry-standard techniques, tools and procedures
• Experience in the design, development, and deployment of security infrastructure components including Enterprise Network Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DMZ environments, VPNs, and supporting network infrastructure.
• Experience in the creation of, and contribution to, technical documentation in build and configuration procedures for all security infrastructure components.
• Experience contributing to the delivery of a suite of security tools including Anti-Virus, SIEM, and PKI.
• Experience in the development and implementation of relevant regulatory, security and data protection policies and processes.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role then please do send your up to date C.V and contact details through the portal provided.