Level 1 Technical Engineer
In this Level 1 Technical Engineer position you will be responsible for providing technical assistance across all clients in our Managed Services Department.
- Provide premium quality phone, email and remote support for customer servers to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Logging calls (tickets) and keeping records of customer queries.
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems.
- Updating help desk documentation so that support information is available and current for each customer.
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- PC builds and installations.
- Execute any activities assigned
- Monitor and control any activities assigned
- Communicate activities updates to Service Delivery Manager and fellow Managed Services team members (& Project Team members when applicable)
- Complete time sheets daily
- An ability to communicate verbally and via email with all customers in simple and understanding manner
- An understanding of the business impact of ICT Systems and devices
- An ability to follow through and close out all issues to customers satisfaction
- An ability to assess each users IT knowledge levels
- Being able to work under pressure
- An ability to think logically
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Professional and flexible attitude