An online gaming company specialised in bingo and casino is in search of an experienced iOS Developer to join their team. The successful iOS Developer will be responsible for designing and building native iOS versions of our mobile websites from design to App Store submission for a 6-month contract.
To apply for the iOS Developer role send your CV to john.egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more info.
Some of the responsibilities of the iOS Developer are:
• Integrate IOS application with existing gaming infrastructure.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and deliver new features
• Identify and fix bugs and correct bottlenecks
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Work across technical and business teams
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
The requirements for the iOS Developer role are:
• 2+ years’ experience with iOS applications
• BSc. in Computer Science
• Expose to iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of UI/UX standards and other web technologies
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles
• Knowledge of Scrum methodology
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Proficient with Swift
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial)
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is an advantage
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)