Our client based in Ballina Co. Mayo require a Database Developer for a 3 month contract initially. This is an immediate requirement.
The successful candidate should have:
• Strong database and coding skills
• Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of working with business users to take requirements and provide solutions to business needs
• Troubleshooting issues quickly so that production systems remain operational
• Strong SQL skills required for large volumes of data
• Ability to work with changing data formats and ability to understand changes and alter databases to handle changes
• Data Analysis skills to work with business users to understand business data and systems.
• Analyse incoming customer data and design scalable database solutions to house and query data for business users.
• Databases -mySql, msSql, Access
• Scripting – Spoon Experience
• Development – VBA skills
• Nice to have – Qlik, QlikSense, SharePoint
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedInand connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
For more information on Collins McNicholas, contact one of our six branches across Ireland in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Sligo, Athlone, Limerick.