Senior PHP Developer – Dublin City Centre
IT Search are working with an established software as a service firm who are continuing to expand and as such require the services of a Senior PHP Developer to work on existing web application products, focusing on their robustness, security and scalability.
The role will entail;
· Working as part of a growing team within SaaS web applications that drive client engagement
· Utilising strong PHP development background to optimise code
· Become a part of the development team in driving consistently improving processes
Candidates should have;
· At least five years of commercial PHP Development experience
· Strength on Linux, MySQL and MVC
· Experience in third party integration (Databases, Social Media, Payment channels)
· Eligibility to work in the EU
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV and portfolio stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.