Front End Developer - Contract , Limerick
Your next challenge
Experienced Front End developer to assist in the design and development of its Business Banking Channel Platform.
Working in an agile team environment, the candidate will work as part of a highly skilled team on the development of the Business Banking Channel Platform. The candidate should have the ability to deliver on time and show ability to work with business owners and architects to clarify and deliver on requirements.
The successful candidate will work on all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysing requirements, technical design, development and implementation of solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Work with an agile teams to implement solutions that power exceptional customer experiences.
- Provide solutions that are fast, reliable and scalable
- Follows engineering best practices; writes automated unit tests for code
- This role will primarily be focused on Front End development but there will be opportunities to work across the full stack
What you’ll need
- Have knowledge of software design patterns and familiarity with several architecture styles and patterns.
- Be an experienced self-starter with extensive experience of Agile Methodologies.
- Experience working on a development teams in delivering high quality and resilient software.
- Experience and understanding of Dev Ops and automation tooling and processes to support a defined delivery cadence.
- be a strong and committed team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- be proactive in developing own skills and knowledge
- have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- have the ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- have an excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with people in a professional manner
- Minimum 3 years’ development experience in Front end development
- Experience in BDD/TDD Test Environment.
- Experience of using an IDE such as Eclipse.
- An understanding of UX design principles and how to apply them or experience in working with a UXD practitioner will be a distinct advantage.
The following is a strong plus:
- Background in retail financial services and CRM
What else should you demonstrate?
As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the competencies reflected below.
- Customer Relationship Management: engaging the customer and adding value
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Making timely quality decisions. Deals with complex issues, deciding on the balance between the degree of analysis and taking a decision.
- Technical: Comprehensive design and delivery capability for technologies as per minimum criteria
- Communication and Influence: Genuine two-way communication to achieve consensus and progress.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.