Project Manager, Permanent, Dublin
My Client a market leader in the Insurance sector are offering a Project Manager the opportunity to join their Dublin office on a permanent basis. You must have a minimum 4 years Project Manager experience running large scale legacy transformation projects
In this role you will be you the, successful Project Manager will be overseeing a large change programme delivering a new insurance administration project. This project will last for 1 - 2 years. As the Project Manager you act as a point of liaison between vendors, implantation teams and senior stakeholders. The successful candidate must have a minimum 4 years' experience in either the Insurance or Finance sector.
* Educated to Degree Level or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related.
* Minimum 4 years Project Manager experience running large scale legacy transformation projects.
* Experience in the Insurance sector using insurance products such as Progen, TIA, Fineos or market equivalent a distinct advantage.
* Experience managing multiple projects including budget management
* Prince 2, PMI, PMP or equivalent
* Experience using Agile / Scrum methodologies an advantage but not key.
* Salary package €70,000 - €75,000
* Pension contributions
* Life Insurance
* Flexible working hours
If you are interested in this role or if you are a Project Manager looking a new role get in touch on 01 5
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.