Digital Content Designer
Our client is an Irish owned toy retailer with over 100 stores throughout Ireland and the UK, as well as a phenomenal online presence. As one of Ireland's 200 biggest companies, they have plans for further expansion and a constant drive to improve what they do. There's never been a more exciting time to join the team. If you have a passion for retail, are commercially aware and can hit the ground running, then this role may be for you!
They are looking for a Digital Content Designer to join our growing Design Team/Web Team who are responsible for running & designing the websites as well as email marketing content. This role is located in their Head Office in Galway.
This role will see you implementing the email strategy, creating briefs, designing and building targeted and segmented email campaigns. It will be necessary to develop test plans for optimising targeting, creative and marketing messages and to ensure email campaigns are on brand and in-line. You will also get the unique and challenging opportunity to learn and work on the world-class eCommerce platform, Hybris, working on promotion creation and management and content coordination.
* Design and layout email campaigns in partnership with web and marketing departments that tell compelling stories and meet business objectives.
* Ensuring email campaigns are on brand and in-line with company style guide.
* Produce emails in Adobe Photoshop, making use of animated .gifs to enhance campaigns.
* Be creative and innovative in producing new ideas for email marketing campaigns.
* Research and implement best practices for email design.
* Design and develop email templates.
* Help with website content management
* BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
* Proficient in HTML & CSS.
* Experience in creating, organising and managing content for the web on content management systems.
* Knowledge of best practices for web image optimization.
* Excellent project management skills with an understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
* Ambition - they are a growing company, you will work closely with junior and senior members of all teams and be afforded ample opportunity to exceed your brief, make decisions and progress quickly within the organisation.
* Be a team player with an appetite for hard work.
* Excellent verbal and written communication with strong interpersonal skills.
* Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 917737FK
Role: Digital Content Designer
Location: Co. Galway
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent