A global company that provides mobile workforce solutions is looking for a Technical Project Manager. Their solutions enable businesses to overcome the challenges related with managing and improving the productivity of their workforce.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing cross-functional areas of product development. This position works as communication between the senior management, product management, UI design, development, development operations and architecture. The Technical Project Manager will manage all aspects of projects through the full software development lifecycle.
To apply for the Technical Project Manager role send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(a)solasit.ie or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
Required experience / skills for the Technical Project Manager role:
• Minimum of 5 years project management experience
• Proven knowledge and experience in Agile development methodologies
• Proven ability to manage a portfolio of work across multiple projects and teams
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams and processes
• Interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work to ensure optimal team performance
• Strong experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
Some of the duties of the Technical Project Manager:
• Using project knowledge to be strategic in planning short-, mid-, long-term project objectives and identifying interdependencies
• Developing, maintaining, tracking, and managing a high-quality, integrated project plan to enable accurate reporting and decision making
• Assessing program issues and areas of risk and developing mitigation plans to assist in decision making
• Identifying critical path issues and alternative plan scenarios
• Identifying resource needs to achieve program objectives
• Contributing functions and integrating input into optimized strategic and operational plans
• Keeping senior management and key stakeholders informed of project status and escalating issues when they impact timeline, scope, quality or budget
• Contributing to the functional excellence of project management by participation in the development and continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and tools related to program and portfolio management practices
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)