A software engineering company that provides their clients with a Design, Build & Manage service is looking for a Technical Project Manager. They have several teams/projects running in parallel and work using Scrum. They like to use tools that make their lives easier (Jira, Slack Jenkins. SonarQube, Octopus, VSTS) and love it when people bring new tools and suggestions to the work environment.
The Technical Project Manager will work with a team of Project Managers, QA, software developers and technical architects. The standard working hours are 09:00 to 17:30 but they are flexible, and the office is in Dublin 3.
To apply for the Technical Project Manager role send your CV to John.Egan(a)solasit.ie or call John on 01 2449516 for more info.
The requirements for the Technical Project Manager role are:
• Experience with the Microsoft.NET technology (C# .NET, SQL Server, Azure)
• Administration of the JIRA platform (Workflows, Backlog refinement, Kanban, user stories, task breakdown, reporting) and Agile experience
• At least 3 years’ experience leading a team
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a client-facing Project Management role
It is desirable from the Technical Project Manager:
• Project Manager Qualification
• Agile Qualification
• Mobile development practice
• Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap and Angular
You as a Technical Project Manager:
• Like being part of a growing company with people who care about what they do
• Want to learn from others, more senior Technical PMs
• Enjoy using technology to solve problems
• Have a good sense of humor
• Are not afraid to speak your mind
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)