Senior Mainframe Architect/Developer – South Dublin
IT Search has been engaged by a multinational Financial Services firm with IT headquarters in South Dublin to expand their existing team of Mainframe developers to design and build out the core of new customer products.
The role will be to design and execute roadmaps and maintain existing financial programs as well as acting as subject matter expert across departments and also to guide junior developers while liaising with internal Solution Architects. Ideally, you’ll have at least ten years of commercial experience on Mainframe Development and have very strong documentation and cross-departmental communication experience.
Technically you should have:
· 10+ years of commercial Mainframe development experience
· Specific knowledge in at least one of DB2, Cobol, P/L1 or IMS
· Significant level of comfort in working on SQL based platforms
· Experience in working in Financial Services, Insurance and or Banking
· Eligibility to work in the EU
· Strong documentation skills
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability and we can arrange to discuss in confidence.