Mid SQL Developer
We have a great job opportunity opened with one of our biggest customers from the Software market based in Dublin 18 – Sandyford - which works with highly innovative SAS technologies suppling small and big companies.
You as the successful SQL Developer will be the technical designer who will code new components, improve the existent solutions, fix bugs while working in an Agile dynamic Team (Scrum) following release scripts and deployments. The SQL Developer who will take the position must be a proactive person with the ability to anticipate situations and work on them avoiding possible problems with a positive attitude. As you will deal with other project teams, stakeholders and several other partners you should be able to work hands-on the daily situations while developing leadership skills.
SQL Developer qualifications:
- 3 Years of Strong Experience with SQL Server technology and T-SQL coding;
- Technical leadership skills;
- Ability to deal with business connected to technical situations;
- Experience with PTO (Performance Tuning Optimization) – monitoring and troubleshooting tools;
- Experience with Index Management, Statistics and Indexes;
- Experience with SSIS – Development and Deployments.
- Previous Agile exposure.
To apply send your CV via the link or call 012449531 for more info.If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)